NUDEC®PET | Polyethylenterephthalate sheets
Strength with its own style
Excellent communication thanks to its transparency and brightness
Its brightness and transparency make NUDEC®PET the ideal product for advertising elements. They also possess high resistance to the chemical attack of acid rain, diesel engine exhaust fumes and air with a certain amount of salinity, which makes them very useful outside in their UV version.
NUDEC®PET plastic sheets have a good impact strength and fire resistance. Along these lines, they have obtained B1 certification of the German DIN4102-1 and M2 certification French NFP-507 standard.
On order, patterned PET sheets can be manufactured. These sheets are often used as light diffusers or bathroom screens, among other applications.
- Excellent transparency and brightnes
- High resistance to chemical products
- High impact strength and resistance to breakage
- Thermoformable, do not require any pre-drying
- Excellent fire resistance. Low generation of non-toxic smoke
- Recyclable, respectful of the environment, completely combustible, without any emission of toxic substances that contaminate landfills
- Signs and signals
- Machinery protection
- Bathroom applications
- Vending and recreational machines design
- Displays and other publicity elements (POS)
- Urban furniture (anti-vandal)
- Construction elements
Veralite 100®: Extruded plastic sheet based upon polyester APET.
Veralite 100® is an extruded transparent plastic sheet based upon APET (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate) with an excellent rigidity and a good chemical resistance. Furthermore, Veralite 100® can be crystallized (higher temperature resistance).
Veralite 100® is the ideal product for flat and cold bending applications and can be used in several industries such as construction and visual communication.
- cold bending
- food approved
- chemical resistant