The 1.8m StratoJet Hawk 165 Clean Print is a roll-to-roll printer that uses eco synthetic inks that are truly water based and suited perfectly for printing on all types of roll media used on solvent, eco-solvent or latex printers. The evaporation process dries the inks instantly for handling, laminating or cutting with no VOCs, no smell, no degassing and durable and low cost.
With 2840dpi high deﬁnition output, Hawk Clean Print uses Adjusted Dot Placement Technology (ADPT) to ensure prints have vibrant colours along with smooth gradations in skin tones and sharp text. The printheads provide ﬂawless printing results throughout production. It is available in a single (2 x CMYK) or dual (4 x CMYK) printhead set-up.
Using the new EcoClean inks, the Hawk is a step forward towards eco-solvent technology, providing richer solids and smoother gradations, with a broader colour gamut. The ink system features include refillable ink reservoirs with maximum ink efficiency, providing users with big savings on running costs. With StratoJet EcoClean technology, users can print all their current traditional signage jobs at faster speeds than before, along with better quality. Get the ability to do more applications with odour free ink solutions.
– Provides optimum quality and text controls even in production and billboard modes.
– Sharp text even on production modes.
– Heavy duty robust design to eliminate vibration.
– Dual EcoClean printheads with Industrial Piezo Frequency.
– Advance software calibration controls.
– Infrared media feed controls input and output.
– Top of the line image processor for better file processing and image quality.
– StratoJet uses the highest quality components in their printers, which are designed from the ground up, with serviceability in mind.
Applications: billboards, banners, adhesive banners, polypropylene, vehicle wraps, flag polyester, PVC, self adhesive wall covering, textile, fabric, vinyl, poster, paper, photo. polyester, textile, canvas, film and much more.
Commenting on the partnership with Intamarket Graphics, Sohil Singh, Vice-President of StratoJet USA, said, ‘We believe that we have the makings of a strong ongoing relationship and that the Intamarket/StratoJet combination will in time become a market leader and household name in the Southern African print and signage industry. Intamarket is a great team, and focuses on providing high-quality solutions for their customers, as well as making sure they get the latest technology in the industry with unmatched support.’