NUDEC®PETg | PET sheets with CHDM
Very strong, safe, reliable and versatile sheets
NUDEC®PETg plastic sheets are easily processed as they can be molded into different pieces and shapes other polymers cannot. They are easily thermoformed, even in thick gauges (up to 12 mm).
This is one of the most valued properties within the transformation process of PETg plastic sheets. Unlike PC, PETg sheets do not require pre-drying and can be thermoformed in thicknesses greater than those of PMMA. Furthermore, they can be cold bent (up to 2 mm thickness) and can also be laser-cut.
They are available in several thicknesses and can be produced in color (such as opal and black), patterns and can include UV protection treatment.
- Excellent transparency and surface brightness
- High impact strength and resistance to breakage
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easily thermoformable
- Reduce noise transmission
- Good fire performance
- Displays, signs, showcases and other publicity material at sales points (PLV)
- Industrial protection
- Molded pieces
- Vending and recreational machines design
- Orthopaedic parts and medical equipment components
- Riot shields
- Construction components
- Urban and interior furniture design
Veralite 200®: Extruded plastic sheet based upon polyester PETG.
Veralite 200® is an extruded transparent plastic sheet based upon PETG (Glycol modified Polyethylene Terephthalate). PETG has the advantage of not crystallizing when heating. This makes it easily processable.
Veralite 200® is the best choice for complex processing and detailed thermoforming.